The Friends of Reveley Lodge is committed to protecting personal information. The Friends has taken steps to comply with the new laws surrounding Data Protection. The following explains how we collect, store and handle your personal data.
What is personal data?
This is information that can be used to help identify an individual, such as name, address, telephone number and email address.
What personal data do we collect?
- Your name, postal address, email and telephone Number
- Contact details of newsletter contributors. This information is necessary for compiling the newsletter.
- Contact details of the Reveley Lodge Trustees. This information is necessary in order to make contact to pass on messages from The Friends and to keep the Trust informed and up to date on our activities.
- Contact details of Reveley Lodge employees. This information is necessary in order to keep said employees informed of The Friends activities.
- Enquiries. Your contact details are required so that we may be able to respond to your requests for information or research.
- Membership Friends. The Friends’ admin will be sending out requests so that members can consent to having their details kept on file. This is so that Friends can receive newsletters and information about activities and events for both the Friends and Reveley Lodge Trust.
How is this information stored?
- Paper copies of completed membership forms are kept in a file by the Treasurer. Names and email address are stored electronically for the purpose of sending information out via email.
Why is this collected?
The Friends needs this information to operate successfully.
What do we do with this information?
It is needed to inform Friends of forthcoming events, requests from The Reveley Lodge Trust, Membership renewal information and Newsletters..
Why do we need images? For inclusion in a newsletter and on our website. You will be asked for your permission and informed of how the image is going to be used.
Third parties and external organisations
We do not disclose any personal information to any third parties or external organisations for any purpose
The Friends of Reveley are not involved in any direct marketing activities.
Can I check?
Yes. You can submit a Subject Access Request to the Friends at any time. You have a right to see a copy of the information held by the Friends. You have a right to correct any errors.
What if I do not renew my membership to the Friends of Reveley?
If a member decides not to renew his/her membership all information held on records will be deleted from our records and the date of opt out will be recorded.
THE FRIENDS OF REVELEY LODGE
88 Elstree Road, Bushey Heath, WD23 4GL